Who’s Behind the Mask?!

MaryGrace Maner and Vanessa Mason

Halloween brings on many exciting things, and dressing up as well as trick-or-treating and getting into the Halloween spirit leaves us with many fun-filled memories with our friends.

Covid19 has changed many things in students’ lives, and many wonder how Halloween and its festivities will be affected. Questions such as should be still be trick-or-treating, is going to haunted houses and pumpkin patches still a good idea, and what will Halloween entail this year cross people’s minds.

Those who do choose to dress up might consider doing a group costume with their friends, as some here in Inola High School are doing. Freshmen MaryGrace Manor and Brooklyn Fuller have dressed up as characters from The Incredibles. Sophomores Vanessa Mason, Katie Bynum, Fiona Chairez, Abigail Butts, Sydney Biggs, Anna Hibbard, and Alyssa Hix have dressed up as the seven dwarves from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. Dressing up for Halloween is fun and exciting, especially just to be a part of something.

Some may even wonder if there’s a certain age limit to participating in Halloween, but according to Mr. Ferguson, you can never be to old to dress up and go trick-or-treating, so long as you don’t steal candy from kids as an adult.

So if you’re still wondering about whether or not to participate, consider joining in, dressing up, and trick-or-treating; you might just find yourself having more fun than you imagined!