Longhorn Legacy

Inola Media and Broadcasting

Walker Graham and Jeremiah Womack

Back to Article
Back to Article

Inola Media and Broadcasting

Inola media and broadcasting is a program here in… you guessed it… Inola, Oklahoma. Ran by Mrs. Amy Gilmore and Dakota Koster, every week we create and publish at least two to three videos. The students in this class had to get a signature from Mrs. Gilmore or Coach Koster in order to get into the class. We use iMovie, a program made by Apple, and the music we illegally download onto the computer to make our videos. We have good cameras, three video cameras, and a nice and expensive picture camera. We’ve used a go-pro type camera, for hidden scare cam videos, and we have microphones for the cameras as well. The videos we create in this class are usually relevant to the school’s activities and achievements, like sports and other extra-curricular activities. Sometimes being in this class is difficult, like when we’re assigned a video that’s due in two days, and remember, we have this class once a day. I wouldn’t recommend this class for slackers, but for people who like to push themselves, come on and join.

About the Contributors
Jeremiah Womack, Staff

Wild.
Jeremiah Womack is in eleventh grade at the great Inola High School. He plays multiple sports like football and wrestling. He earns average grades,...

Walker Graham, Staff

Dealer.
Standing at 6'1 240lbs Walker Graham towers above his amigos at Inola High School.He has attended Inola Public Schools his whole eternity and...