Longhorn Legacy

Longhorn Strong Nutrition

Behind the Scenes

Back to Article
Back to Article

Longhorn Strong Nutrition

Kaylee Burns and MacKenzie O'Neal

Kaylee Burns and MacKenzi O'Neal

Walking into Longhorn Nutrition, one is greeted with a smile as they await their drink order.
If you have never been introduced to Longhorn Nutrition; they offer shakes and teas that not only taste wonderful, but are healthy too. There are many flavors and options to choose from. Their goal isn’t just to make a shake, but to help with your health and fitness journey.
Throughout the year they also offer free fitness camps. It’s all about helping others lose weight, feel good or have energy. With the rush of everyday life, regular customers and new don’t have to think about what  to order or what takes to prepare their order. They make orders two times a week, so the next time a customer returns, it is quick and easy to order a favorite drink or try something new.
A few favorites include Elvis (peanut butter banana shake), and Longhorn Blood tea with lime Liftoff. Their teas are an energy booster. If you add Liftoff it contains B vitamins and provides energy. The teas also help you to focus and burn 200 extra calories. Each shake contains 35 grams of protein and can be used as a meal replacement.
There are five steps in the making of these incredible shakes. They place ice and water in the blender, depending on the desired shake consistency, then two scoops of their Herbalife protein. They proceed to blend and then follow with two scoops of Herbalife Formula 1. Next added is the flavor of your choice.
Stop by Longhorn Strong Nutrition, located at 254 N Broadway, Suite A. They are open Sunday 12:30 P.M. – 3:00 P.M. Monday 6:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Tuesday-Friday 6:00-1:30 and Saturday 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. You can give them a call at 918.638.8298 and like their Facebook page “Longhorn Strong Nutrition” for the latest deals and updates.

About the Contributors
Kaylee Burns, Staff

Creative.
She is a sophomore at Inola High School. Kaylee has lived in Inola her entire life. She has one brother. She is involved in several extracurricular...

MacKenzi O'Neal, Staff

Artistic.
MacKenzi plays football and wrestles. She never gives up on her dreams and wants to go far in her life. She enjoys the smaller, simpler things...